WORLDLY, BROTHERS & SISTERS
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect. So we respectfully ask everyone to follow our Code of Conduct policy described below.
- Please use honest speech with integrity. It is hard to respect a liar.
- Please respect other people’s point of view even if you do not agree with it.
- Please do not use any negative or abusive language in any organization’s facility or event.
- Please do not touch another person inappropriately or make inappropriate comments or gestures at any time.
- Please do not engage in any sexual activity or behavior while attending an organization’s event, workshop, or being on facility and parking lot.
- Please accept everyone with unconditional love, since we are all part of The Supreme Divine Energy (aka GOD).
- If you feel you have been violated or if you have observed someone else being mistreated, please bring the situation to the attention of a senior staff member, such as a Director, so that we can assess the situation and take appropriate action.
By viewing this page you are acknowledging that you have read and understood our Code of Conduct policy.
Effective January 01, 2020.